• 2 Votes - 5 Average
Rye-Pom Rankings
DieHardCards Offline
The Louisville Lip
Moderators 2

RE: Rye-Pom Rankings
(02-17-2016 07:49 PM)nicklindy Wrote:  
(02-15-2016 03:13 PM)J-Rye_UL Wrote:  
(02-15-2016 01:55 PM)ULismyhothot Wrote:  Really disappointed in how my FT% ended up. Felt very good about that after my draft.

Richardson drop didn't work out for a couple reasons, but I don't think my reasoning behind it was awful. Wasn't feeling great about his FT% and inconsistency and didn't realize how average that cat would end up for me. Turns out, everybody but Brogdon suffered from the inconsistency bug this season. Mitchell and Onuaku are probably both in the Top 3 this season in Hot/Cold performances, if not Top 2.
Speaking of bad drops, Jordan Roper has turned out to be a top 20 player in conference games (12/4/4/2/78%). I'm kicking myself in the nuts for that one.

I want to kick your whole league in the nuts for bad drops that cost me the tourney.

All you do is complain. Take a little responsibility for your actions. Your picks didn't pan out. It's no one elses fault. No one did anything to hurt me, my team sucks because some of my key picks didn't pan out. It's okay to take responsibility for your own actions rather than blame others. Marcus Paige was junk most of the season. Jekiri was a huge disappointment. Lydon sucks. Anya was a LOL pick. MGH is mostly inconsistent. Bookert is competing with a full backcourt. Nick Lindy made those picks. Unless you had someone ghost pick picking for you.

CMM got hurt before the season and never recovered, either put up decent stats or duds game to game. Jekiri was a disappointment. Montay Brandon was worthless. Artis will either put up POY of the year numbers about 35% of the time and scrub numbers the rest. Mangok was weak and got hurt. Bibbs is one dimensional 80% of the time. I picked this team. I don't suck because of anything anyone else done.
02-18-2016 05:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DieHardCards Offline
The Louisville Lip
Moderators 2

All you do is complain. Take a little responsibility for your actions. Your picks didn't pan out. It's no one elses fault. No one did anything to hurt me, my team sucks because some of my key picks didn't pan out. It's okay to take responsibility for your own actions rather than blame others. Marcus Paige was junk most of the season. Jekiri was a huge disappointment. Lydon sucks. Anya was a LOL pick. MGH is mostly inconsistent. Bookert is competing with a full backcourt. Nick Lindy made those picks. Unless you had someone ghost pick picking for you.

CMM got hurt before the season and never recovered, either put up decent stats or duds game to game. Jekiri was a disappointment. Montay Brandon was worthless. Artis will either put up POY of the year numbers about 35% of the time and scrub numbers the rest. Mangok was weak and got hurt. Bibbs is one dimensional 80% of the time. I picked this team. I don't suck because of anything anyone else done.
02-18-2016 05:05 AM
J-Rye_UL Offline
Coach Cactus Carl - FreeBallers

(02-17-2016 07:49 PM)nicklindy Wrote:  
(02-15-2016 03:13 PM)J-Rye_UL Wrote:  
(02-15-2016 01:55 PM)ULismyhothot Wrote:  Really disappointed in how my FT% ended up. Felt very good about that after my draft.

Richardson drop didn't work out for a couple reasons, but I don't think my reasoning behind it was awful. Wasn't feeling great about his FT% and inconsistency and didn't realize how average that cat would end up for me. Turns out, everybody but Brogdon suffered from the inconsistency bug this season. Mitchell and Onuaku are probably both in the Top 3 this season in Hot/Cold performances, if not Top 2.
Speaking of bad drops, Jordan Roper has turned out to be a top 20 player in conference games (12/4/4/2/78%). I'm kicking myself in the nuts for that one.

I want to kick your whole league in the nuts for bad drops that cost me the tourney.
How would bad drops in the Coastal keep your team out of the tournament? Your team finished 11th.

All this saltiness has me liking the 8 team in / 8 team out format
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2016 11:36 AM by J-Rye_UL.)
02-18-2016 11:33 AM
chrislindy Offline
Toilet Warlock
Moderators

It definitely adds to the discussion/rage.
02-18-2016 11:41 AM
Deanfor3! Offline
Coach of the Dragons

I have to disagree. Being on the outside looking in really sucks. My team cant even make the postseason in FANTASY basketball. What a shitty year.
02-18-2016 01:23 PM
DieHardCards Offline
The Louisville Lip
Moderators 2

FWIW, I hate the system. I never dug out if the early injury/working things out hole. Last week aside, I definitely deserve a shot. My team has looked much better the second half of the season and I own victories against some of the best teams in the league.
02-18-2016 03:47 PM