Here is the link again...http://www.thecebe.com/word/
There is also a permanent link at the top of the forums, no matter where in the forums you go. It's right up there next to the Search button.
And if you ever need to get back to the forums just click the big button on the Homepage
that says "To the Forums!".
* Put a Register/Login button at the top so it's officially open for business.
* Added each teams' current schedules and history(complete with banners) to their team pages. Just waiting for the draft to put up rosters.
* Updated and readied the Standings page.
* Added a new image to the homepage slider to represent the upcoming draft.
* Added Yum Center images to the four box buttons on the homepage.
* Placed a banner widget that shows up on every single page of the website celebrating the past season's champion. Will remain up until a new champ is crowned. Even more incentive to be the best.
* Moved Lindy's Empire to the Past Programs section.
How the Coach's Blogs will work...
Each coach has the option to have their own blog throughout the season. From the homepage, if you click Teams>Deano's Dragons>Coach's Blog
you'll see what it will look like.
There's a test post titled "Dragons pick up James Southerland!". Coaches can post anything at all that they want and it will show up on their blog page, stacked with the newest on top. Each post can have text, pictures, links, videos...whatever you can think of. You can write stories about your players, or your team, or your opponents, it's up to you.
If you look at the homepage
again and scroll down below the link buttons you'll see the Dragons' post. The neat thing is that every single post that ANY coach makes will show up on the homepage, newest one on top! Coaches can comment on each others posts too.
Team Histories can be customized as well. If you want to tell us all about your greatest team ever, feel free. Maybe you want to give a quick rundown on how each year unfolded for your squad, or perhaps you'd like to put together an all-time team with the greatest players ever to don your program's jersey...
So obviously, the more coaches that take part, the more fun it will be. But it's a little more of a time investment to write articles and shit so this is all totally optional. Nobody has to do anything different than what we've done for years if they don't want. You don't even have to use the new homepage.
But if you're interested in making a more lively community before all the noobs show up next year just let me know here or you can send me a PM.
Also, any feedback/ideas will be greatly appreciated. I'm just trying to make this as fun as possible. And I'm hoping that I can make it so that the more effort you put into it the more fun it will be.
P.S. I'm still working on this thing. The History
links for example will be nicely fleshed out at some point.
One other item...I use Firefox and I suggest you do the same. The version of Internet Explorer I tested it on looks pretty fugly, fyi. I don't recommend viewing with IE. Don't know about Chrome or any others.